Want Your Name on Red Planet Mars? NASA gives you a chance!


NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) is giving the public an opportunity to send their names to Red Planet Mars. NASA is inviting people around the world to submit their names online, so as to etch them on to a microchip that will be sent to Mars. The microchip will be placed aboard the Mars 2020 rover. The rover is scheduled to launch as early as July 2020, with the spacecraft expected to touch down on Mars in February 2021.

Click here to submit your name

Submit your name by Sept. 30, 2019, 11:59 p.m. ET
Over 10 million people have submitted their names so far



Photo Credit: NASA

Comments

  1. Please send my to Red Planet. Thanks for the chance to send our name to Mars by NASA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was small then only I had decided to become an astronaut. Because this job is amazing we have go to space for research purposes. So send me to mars I am really excited about it. I would waiting for your response.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment